BULLETPROOF RADIO #422 | How Resistance Training and the ARX Fit System Will Revolutionize Your Workout - Mark Alexander and Mike Pullano
- Why ARX was created and how it’s different from other types of exercise
- How ARX maximizes eccentric (negative) training
- How weight lifting machines have evolved over the years
- How the ARX system adapts to any user, old or young, and what to expect from the experience
BULLETPROOF RADIO #225| DAVE ASPREY AND ARX CEO MARK ALEXANDER
- 0:15 – Cool Fact of the Day!
- 0:51 – Welcome Mark Alexander
- 3:27 – Why ARX was developed
- 6:37 – Self quantification with ARX
- 9:27 – ARX for the elderly
- 13:46 – Demonstrating ARX
CORPORATE WARRIOR | MARK ALEXANDER - ECCENTRIC OVERLOAD TRAINING, USING BIG DATA TO OPTIMIZE YOUR WORKOUTS AND THE FUTURE OF FITNESS FACILITIES
Co-founder, investor, and CEO of Adaptive Resistance Exercise (ARX), which is pushing the boundaries of HIT and how people train by using innovative resistance training technology that is computer-controlled, adaptive, and data-driven, allowing a measure of stimulus and control that previously was not available.
SUPERHUMAN ENTREPRENEUR RADIO | DR. ISAAC JONES AND ARX CEO MARK ALEXANDER
Mark Alexander is not only an accomplished entrepreneur but also in fitness and exercise with his latest company ARX fitness.
Mark shares how many exercise myths have been busted in the last decade or so. Not having time is no longer an excuse to not be staying physically fit.
DANNY LENNON AND ARX CEO MARK ALEXANDER
Mark Alexander of Efficient Exercise is on the show to talk about the importance of resistance training, how it can by done by anyone both efficiently and safely, and how ARX technology can play a role in that.