ARX Goes International: The 2022 Health Optimisation Summit
// BY JIM KEEN
The Future of Healthcare
We were pleased to participate in this year’s Health Optimisation Summit, a conference highlighting the latest innovations in nutrition, longevity, biohacking, fitness, and preventive medicine.
Held May 28-29th in London, this was ARX’s first—but certainly not last!—international conference.
The Summit was held in the beautiful Business Design Center in the heart of King’s Cross
ARX & Others Bringing Innovation Across The Pond
As you read about in this article, there is a rapidly-emerging business model known colloquially as the “Biohacking Gym.”
Echoing the sentiments of Buckminster Fuller, we and the rest of the exhibitors and attendees of the Health Optimisation Summit are currently in the process of building the new model of health, fitness, and longevity that finally makes the old 20th-century paradigm obsolete.
The Health Optimisation Speakers
To lead this vanguard, there was a full lineup of speakers covering a wide range of topics.
@bengreenfieldfitness was up to bat on Day One with his Keynote talk entitled, “How to Optimize Your Mind, Body and Spirit – a Day in the Life of Ben Greenfield.” It helps immensely to move from theory to practice by providing real-life examples of how experts apply these 21st-century principles to their lives.
Of course, as Ben can attest, you wouldn’t want to go give a talk without getting a quick ARX pump in first.
- @andyhnilo, the founder of Alitura Naturals, with his talk entitled, “Debunking & Improving Skin Care As We Know It.” The things we’ve been putting on our skin for generations have been a disaster for human health. Your skin is the biggest organ in the body, is highly absorbent, and in truth should not be slathered with anything we wouldn’t be comfortable eating.
- @timbiohacker, the founder of the Health Optimisation Summit itself, with his talk entitled, “The Fundamentals of Health: Where to Start in Your Health Optimisation Journey.” We all put our canoe in the river at different points, and it may take a while to get started. But you must start, and Tim gave a wide-ranging introduction to the biggest bang for your biohacking buck as you begin your health journey.
- CAR.O.L. Bike CEO and Co-Founder gave an excellent talk entitled, “The Scientifically Proven Cardio Hack.” With CAR.O.L.’s history of producing far superior cardiovascular adaptations in just two minutes of exertion per week on their technology, this is another idea whose time has come.
Our Fellow Exhibitors
Had you been present at the event (and if you weren’t, we’ll see you next year!) you would have also had the opportunity to stop by these other booths:
BrainTap is a brain wave entrainment device that uses sound and light to shift stressed brains from sympathetic, “fight-or-flight” conditions to deep levels of relaxation, creativity, receptivity, and healing.
You know those deep levels of meditation that take at least thirty to forty-five minutes of standard meditation to induce?
Well, BrainTap puts you there instantly and keeps you there the whole session.
There are parallels to our tech here. BrainTap eliminates the excessive time commitment and guesswork of standard meditation in the same way that ARX eliminates the excessive time commitment and guesswork of using the weight room.
You just get the result—and often a better result than would have been previously possible—far more efficiently, safely, and reliably. And it works for every person every time.
A few of our team members picked up BrainTap devices at a conference last Fall, and those units are still in use!
This one-of-a-kind tech provides the benefits realized from pulsed electromagnetic fields, plasma gas technology, monochromatic light therapy, photon therapy, non-invasive (wireless) application, micro-current technology, and more.
Because of its wide-ranging effects, it can be used to enhance energy, focus, recovery, physical performance, sleep, flexibility, and mental health.
The BioCharger team was coming on strong this year at the Summit, with three units in their booth and plenty of seating for those who wanted demonstrations of the technology.
BiOptimizers is so much more than a supplement company. We at ARX have been big fans and customers for a long time, and as they have grown they have become truly prolific in the biohacking and supplement space.
Nootroptics? They’ve got several. Gut health? Yep, that too. Digestive enzymes? The best in the business. Parasite cleanses? Constipation cures? Blood sugar regulators? Yes, yes, and yes.
We got to hang out a bit and talk shop at the conference; it’s always good to reconnect with these guys.
ARX Is Not Stopping Any Time Soon
Well, there’s no need to worry, ARX will be continuing our road show this Summer and into the Fall.
Come join us and any or ALL of the events below:
- June 23-24 at the 2022 IHRSA Conference in Miami – Get your FREE Exhibit Pass here
- July 6-8 at the 2022 NSCA National Conference in New Orleans
- August 24-25 at the 2022 NSCA Tactical Conference in San Antonio
- September 16-18 at the 2022 Upgrade Labs Conference in Beverly Hills
- October 22-23 at the 2022 Biohacking Congress in Miami
See you again soon!
For more information, please visit ARXFit.com and join the community on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.